YOU MUST HOLD AN ADR LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate permanent vacancy for a Class 1 ADR Trunk Driver - Night Shift to work from our depot in Wishaw.
- LGV Cat C+E ADR Trunk (CLASS 1) - Night Shift
- £12.86 per hour
- Overtime available
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Occasional Saturday work upon request.
- Weekly pay (every Thursday)
- Additional Holiday after four years’ service - Extra Day for every additional year’s service up to a maximum of five extra days.
- Private healthcare
- Death in service - £20,000
- Permanent employment
- Career progression
- Ongoing training, refreshing your CPC & ADR
- Full uniform and PPE provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
The ideal candidate:
- ADR Licence
- Can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to work
- Be able to do occasional Saturday work upon request.
- Fantastic Health & Safety standards
- Excellent verbal and written English and Numeracy.
- An excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly
- Attend any necessary training required to help you fulfil your role
Applicants must have a valid CPC card, Digi card and ideally at least two years of commercial driving experience (12 months on UK roads)
New passes will be considered for this role depending on experience and pass a driving assessment
No more than 6 points. Applicants with DR, DD and IN offences will not be considered for this role.