YOU MUST HOLD AN ADR LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
KNOWLEDGE OF THE LONDON AREA AN ADVANTAGE
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate permanent vacancy for a Class 2 Multi Drop ADR Driver to work from our depot in Barton-Le-Clay, Bedfordshire.
- £12.53 per hour
- Saturdays paid at £18.79 per hour (Voluntary)
- Overtime available
- 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
- Occasional Saturday work upon request.
- Weekly pay (every Thursday)
- Additional Holiday after four years’ service - Extra Day for every additional year’s service up to a maximum of five extra days.
- Private healthcare
- Death in service - £20,000
- Permanent employment
- Career progression
- Ongoing training possible upskilling to LGV Cat C+E Driver (CLASS 1)
- ADR Training
- DCPC Training
- Full uniform and PPE provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
The ideal candidate:
- Can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Be able to do occasional Saturday work upon request.
- Fantastic Health & Safety standards.
- Multi-drop experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Numeracy.
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills.
- A valid and in date ADR (packages) would be preferred but not essential
- IT literate as you use an in-cab PDA.
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
- Attend any necessary training required to help you fulfill your role.
- Hold a Forklift Counter Balance experience (preferred, but not necessary)
Applicants must have a valid CPC card, Digi card and ideally at least two years of commercial driving experience (6 months on UK roads)
No more than 6 points. Applicants with DR, DD and IN offences will not be considered for this role.