Friday 28th May 2021
31st December 2021
HGV/LGV Class 1 ADR Multi Drop Driver
Clarke Transport are currently recruiting for our Depot in Bridgend with an OTE of £34,000 per annum.
Would you like to work for a successful 88-year-old family run National Business?
Are you an experienced HGV/LGV Class 1 ADR Multi Drop Driver looking for a new position with a company who genuinely cares about its people?
We offer 28 days holidays, further service holidays after four years’ service, pension scheme with employer contributions, further training and development delivered by our in-house training team consisting of ADR, CPC, H&S, & FLT, and a paid Christmas Shutdown period
- Working a 48-hour week Monday to Friday
- ADR & Standard goods deliveries on a multi drop basis with collections.
- Comply with compliance and health & safety procedures.
- HGV Category C+E Driver License allowing you to drive in the UK.
- ADR (PACKAGES) Licence in date.
- DCPC Training up to date.
- Relevant Medical up to date.
- Good Spoken English to be able to communicate with customers with other colleagues.
- Could be working for one of the most respected and fastest-growing businesses in the country and drive new modern trucks with the latest technology fitted.
- An opportunity to develop your career through our growing and successful business
- Must be customer-focused and have a helpful enthusiastic positive attitude.
- Driving and operating your vehicle in accordance with Road Traffic Legislation and the Highway Code It will be your responsibility to keep this vehicle clean and serviceable.
- Ensure that all Daily Vehicle Checks are undertaken and reported.
- Make effective use of safety equipment, particularly personal protective equipment. There is a zero-tolerance policy on health and safety.
- To comply with all legislative requirements, company policy and procedures always.
- To return all POD’s, PDA’s, and other associated documentation applicable as instructed by your Manager/Supervisor.
- To always comply with company rules.
Excellent service calls for high personal standards amongst the whole team. You will be a careful and considerate driver who is willing to go the extra mile both on and off the roads. You will be naturally friendly, helpful, and smart in appearance and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. Be part of the family.