We are proud to support a number of great charities through various events. Please take a minute to view their websites to see why we support these great causes.
Mary Stevens Hospice is a registered charity (517656). While we receive only 20% of our annual funding from the Government, we’re able to offer our services for free thanks to the donations and support from our brilliant local community, who raise the other 80%.
It’s thanks to our generous supporters that we are able to meet our £2.8 million annual running costs, so we can continue to relieve pain and prevent suffering; to give respite and support to those who need it.
Established in 1988 we provide specialist palliative care and support to local life limited and life threatened children and their families across the heart of England for almost 30 years
In the last year, we have cared for 865 children and supported 1,088 families, including those who are bereaved across Birmingham, Coventry & Warwickshire, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Staffordshire and Shropshire regions.
Birmingham Dogs Home was founded in 1892 on land made available by the late Sir Alfred Gooch Bart in New Canal Street, Birmingham. Sadly this building, which over a century later still had ‘Birmingham Home for Lost and Starving Dogs' proudly displayed above its doors, was destroyed in a fire during 2014 – but from the foundations established at this humble building, the charity continues to exist and grow.
We have been using the delivery service for 8 years, and in that time, we have built a good working relationship with both the transport office and the drivers and the sales team. We are notified by email direct off the traffic office if there are any issues with deliveries for example driver have run out of time or such like issues, Any delivery that is delayed is promptly dealt with and is sent for delivery the following working day.
All of the collection drivers that we deal with on daily basis are extremely helpful, patient and help where needed.
“Clarke Transport has been a breath of fresh air. They are a big company with a ‘Family’ attitude, providing a personal touch whilst achieving a very professional service. My staff has nothing but praise for the service they receive when contacting them”