Courses Available: Core, Packages And 7 Classes
Delivered by industry experts, ADR Initial courses enable learners to successfully pass the SQA ADR examinations, allowing them to transport dangerous materials safely and legally by road in the UK and Europe. In addition to gaining an understanding of their responsibilities and legislative obligations, drivers will be equipped with essential knowledge regarding:
• Potential hazards in the carriage of dangerous goods
• Ways to minimise the likelihood of an incident taking place
• Necessary measures required to increase personal and public safety should an incident occur
• How to limit the effects of an incident
Clarke Transport Training can cover all or any combination of the 7 UN Classes of Dangerous Goods listed below to meet your requirements:
• Class 2 - Gases
• Class 3 - Flammable Liquids
• Class 4 - Flammable Solids
• Class 5 - Oxidising Substances and Organic Peroxides
• Class 6 - Toxic and Infectious Substances
• Class 8 - Corrosive Substances
• Class 9 - Miscellaneous Substances
Duration: 3.5 days
Driver CPC Approved?
YES, qualifies for 21 hours Driver CPC per course
Who Is It For?
All drivers transporting dangerous goods by road within the scope of ‘The Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2011’ must hold an ADR driver training certificate.
Benefits to The Driver
• Enhance your employment opportunities
• Work effectively in your job
• Develop your knowledge of Dangerous Goods Legislation
• Claim up to 21 hours Driver CPC